Metcards - Manchester Metropolitan University FAQs
- How do I use my MMU Card Online?
- My order has been cancelled – how do I get a refund?
- How can I check my refund has gone back on my card?
- What do I do if I lose my card?
- Am I able to accrue points on my Blackwell’s Reward Card with my MMU Card purchases?
1. How do I use my MMU Card?
Log onto the Manchester Metropolitan University website on the following link:
- Click on Access your MET Card
Input your MMU Network ID and password & click on ‘Log-In’
- Click on Blackwell University Bookshop
Register your details
Add books to your basket and click on ‘Checkout’
Input your Delivery Address, etc, as required.
- At the payment page, input your card number and PIN & click on ‘Check Balance’
Input your credit card if necessary for the remaining balance.
- Click on ‘Complete’ and your order number will be generated.
2. My order has been cancelled – how do I get a refund?
Your refund will be actioned by the Online Customer Service team and should appear on your MET Card within 2 days.
3. How can I check my refund has gone back on my card?If you believe your refund has not appeared back onto your card, please contact MMU Student Finance to obtain a statement then contact our Manchester shop to refund this back onto your card.
Please take your confirmation email with you as proof that the refund should have been made and they will be able to check your card and action the refund if required.
4. What do I do if I lose my card?
Contact the University Bookshop and they will be able to cancel your card and issue a replacement.
5. Am I able to accrue points on my Blackwell’s Reward Card with my MMU Card purchases?
Under our terms & Conditions it is not possible to accrue Reward points for purchases made with a bursary card.