Queens University, Belfast FAQs
- How do I use my QuB Card Online?
- My order has been cancelled – how do I get a refund?
- How can I check my refund has gone back on my card?
- What do I do if I lose my card?
- Am I able to accrue points on my Blackwell’s Reward Card with my QuB Card purchases?
1. How do I use my QuB Card?
Log onto the Queens University, Belfast URL ie: www.blackwell.co.uk/qub
- Register your details
- Add books to your basket and click on ‘Checkout’
- Input your Delivery Address, etc, as required.
- At the payment page, input your card number and PIN & click on ‘Check Balance’
NB your order can only be paid for with your QuB Card, no part-payment is allowed.
- Click on ‘Complete’ and your order number will be generated.
- Your order will be in a ‘Held’ state until you validate your card at the kiosk at the Belfast University.
2. My order has been cancelled – how do I get a refund?
Please go to the Belfast University shop to get your refund actioned back onto your card.
The bursary refund must be processed by the shop in Belfast and cannot be obtained from the kiosks.
Customers are welcome to forward the confirmation of cancellation to the QuB shop with a note of their student number, and they will look after the refund from there.
3. How can I check my refund has gone back on my card?
Contact the QuB shop for advice – please take your cancellation email to the shop as proof of the refund having been made by Online Customer Services.
4. What do I do if I lose my card?
Contact the University Bookshop and they will be able to cancel your card and issue a replacement.
5. Am I able to accrue points on my Blackwell’s Reward Card with my QuB Card purchases?
Under our terms & Conditions it is not possible to accrue Reward points for purchases made with a bursary card.