Blackwell's Gift Card Terms and Conditions
If the card is not used for a period of 24 consecutive months the card will automatically expire and will not be able to be used.
- Valid activated cards can be used as full or part payment of goods at Blackwell shops across the UK and for purchases made online at blackwell.co.uk No change or refunds will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount less than the balance on the card, but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- This card cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers/additional gift cards or National Book Tokens nor can the card and any card balance be exchanged for cash or used as a deposit on a credit agreement.
- The minimum amount required to activate or top-up a card is £1.
- Blackwell cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any credit amounts on such cards. Please treat this card as if it were cash.
- The card may be used for payment of goods of a higher price than the current card balance on payment of the difference. Overpayments, where goods are subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price, will be added to the balance of the card.
- Blackwell reserves the right to add or amend these terms and conditions. Customers will be notified via instore displays and on its website in the event of any change.