Reserve Online & Collect Instore
- How do I Reserve a book for collection
- How do I pay for my order?
- Where do I go to collect my order?
- What if the shop does not have the book I want in stock?
1. How do I Reserve a book for collection
To use the 'Reserve Online - Collect Instore' facility, locate the book required on the website and click on Reserve in Store.
This will show the list of stores stocking that title.
2. How do I pay for my order?
If the book is in stock at the shop where you would like to collect it, click on that shop and you will be asked for your email address, name, contact number and the number of copies required.
Click on 'Submit' and your reference will be generated - after being advised it is ready for collection you can then collect your book within the next ten days from Customer Services at the relevant store.
Once you have reserved your book(s) online you will receive an e-mail confirmation from the store requesting you pick up your book(s) within the next 10 days.
You can then pay in store.
3. Where do I go to collect my order?
Once the book store has received your reservation request you will be e-mailed and informed where in store you can collect your book(s).
4. What if the shop does not have the book I want in stock?
You can contact the shop directly and place an order by phone. A list of our shops and contact numbers can be located on the Shops page of our website or by clicking on the following link: Blackwell's shop list