Ask your Local Shop to order a book in for you
- How do I ask my Local Shop to order a book in for me?
- How do I pay for my order?
- Where do I go to collect my order?
1. How do I ask my Local Shop to order a book in for me?
You can contact any of our stores directly and place an order by phone. A list of our shops and contact numbers can be located on the Shops page of our website or by clicking on the following link: Blackwell's shop list
The shop will then order the book in and contact you when it is available for collection. You can then collect your book within the next ten days from Customer Services at the relevant store.
2. How do I pay for my order?
Depending on the product and where we are sourcing it from the shop may ask for a deposit in advance for the book you wish to purchase. Otherwise you would pay for the book or other product when you collect it from the shop
3. Where do I go to collect my order?
Once the book store has received your reservation request you will be e-mailed and informed when the book is available for collection in the store.
Generally these will be located at the Customer Collection Point in the shop.