Please note that due to the pressures being put on the supply chain by the changes being made for the control of Covid-19 deliveries may be subject to some delay.
Thank you for your patience at this time.
What happens if my order fails to arrive?
Please do check that you have had an email advising your book has been despatched, also that the delivery address on the email is correct.
If that is the case and you could reasonably expect to have received by now, then please contact our customer service department and they will investigate on your behalf.
If the items cannot be found then they will either arrange for a replacement (depending on availability) or agree a refund as lost in transit.
If you have any problems, please call us on 01865-333536 or contact us by Chat or by email at email@example.com
Blackwell's Terms & Conditions are as follows:
Blackwell Online shall have no liability to you unless you notify Blackwell Online within a total of 40 days of the date on which the goods were despatched to you.
In the event that a despatched item is delayed or assumed lost in transit we cannot offer to replace or refund until:
- 10 business days after despatch if the item was sent via 'standard' post within the UK
- 5 business days after despatch if the item was sent via 'priority' post within UK
- 15 business days after despatch if the item was sent via 'standard' post to the EU and Europe
- 20 business days after despatch if the item was sent via 'standard' or 'priority' post to North America
- 25 business days after despatch if the item was sent via 'standard' or 'priority' post to Rest of the World
If you notify a problem to Blackwell Online under this condition, Blackwell Online only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment.