This article will explore:
- Where is my book?
- My order has not arrived
- I haven't received a dispatch email?
- I haven't received a confirmation email?
Where is my book?
If your book has been dispatched, please check the delivery address on your dispatch email. If you have not received a dispatch email, you can track and check the status of your order and update your delivery address in your account.
The Coronavirus pandemic will continue to impact the book supply chain and postal services across the UK. As a result, deliveries may be subject to some delay.
My order has not arrived
Due to the pandemic, delivery times are taking a little longer than normal. Once your order has been dispatched Online Customer Services cannot provide an estimated delivery date. Please check our estimated delivery times or Log in to your account to track and check the status of your order.
If more than fourteen days have passed since your order was dispatched (for orders within the UK (or twenty-five days for orders outside of the UK), you can get in touch and let us know.
I haven't received a dispatch email?
We have been following government guidance throughout this period to ensure the safety of our staff and booksellers. With the announcement of another national lockdown, our bookshops (and some stock locations) have been closed or are working with limited staff until further notice. As a result, some orders are taking longer than usual to be dispatched.
I haven't received a confirmation email?
If you have an account, log in to check the status of your order.
Terms & Conditions:
Blackwell's Online shall have no liability to you unless you notify us within forty days of the date of dispatch.
If a dispatched item is delayed or assumed lost in transit we cannot offer to replace or refund until:
- 10 business days after dispatch if the item was sent via 'standard' post within the UK
- 5 business days after dispatch if the item was sent via 'priority' post within the UK
- 15 business days after dispatch if the item was sent via 'standard' post to the EU and Europe
- 20 business days after dispatch if the item was sent via 'standard' or 'priority' post to North America
- 25 business days after dispatch if the item was sent via 'standard' or 'priority' post to Rest of the World
Please note Blackwell's Online is obligated only—at its option—to make good any shortage or non-delivery, to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective, or to refund the goods in question to the original method of payment.