To change your Blackwell Learning password when you are already logged in:
- Click on the cog located on the right hand side of the header bar.
- A dropdown user-menu will appear beneath the cog. Select the option labelled, ‘Account’ and click on it.
- You will be redirected to your Account Management page. Under the first subheading ‘Your Details’, you will see a link to ‘Personal Information’. Click it.
- This will take you to your personal account information page. Under the first subheading, ‘Email and Password’ you will see a field reading ‘New Password’. Enter in the new password you wish to use.
- Click ‘Save changes’ to complete the process.
If you have forgotten your password and wish to change it whilst you are logged out, please see our password reset FAQ.
If you are still have questions, please contact our Support Team.