To return an eBook, follow the instructions below:
- Go to blackwellstudy.net and log in.
- Click on the cog located on the right hand side of the header bar.
- A dropdown user-menu will appear beneath the cog. Select the option labelled ‘Account’ and click on it.
- Under the ‘Your Orders’ sub-heading, click the ‘Purchase History’ link.
- This will redirect you to an order history page. Find the order in which the eBook you wish to return was purchased and click on the order name for more details.
- Click the ‘Request Return’ button beside the order.
- You will be asked to fill out a short returns request form. Having done this, your request will be submitted to the Blackwell’s Support Team for further review. We will be in touch as soon as possible with an acceptance or decline or your request.
There are two kinds of returns for individual purchases:
- Automatic Return: Your eBook will be automatically refunded to you provided it has not been opened and it is still within seven days of purchase.
- Manual Return: If you have opened your eBook, or it is more than seven days old, then your refund request will be subject to review by our Support Team.
In either instance the money returned will be placed back in the account which it was originally paid from. This includes credit, Smart Cards, Blackwell’s Gift Cards, etc.
If you are still have questions, please contact our Support Team.