To change your password when you are already logged in:
- Click on the cog located on the right hand side of the header bar.
- A dropdown user-menu will appear beneath the cog. Select the option labelled, ‘Account’ and click on it.
- You will be redirected to your Account Management page. Under the first subheading ‘Your Details’, you will see a link to ‘Personal Information’. Click it.
- This will take you to your personal account information page. Under the last subheading, ‘Account Status’, you will see a link to ‘Deactivate Account’. Click this link.
- You will be taken to a page asking you to confirm whether or not you really want to deactivate your account. Select ‘Deactivate Account’ to confirm.
Remember, you can always reactivate your account again. We keep your purchase history on file, so your eBooks can be returned to you as soon as you reactivate your account. For more on account reactivation, please see our account reactivation FAQ.
If you are still have questions, please contact our Support Team.