A redemption code gifted to you by your university can be redeemed for a particular eBook. Your university will have already picked out the title for you.
In order to redeem your code:
- Go to blackwellstudy.net and log in.
- Click on the cog located on the right hand side of the header bar.
- A dropdown user-menu will appear beneath the cog. Select the option labelled ‘Redeem Code’ and click on it.
- You will be taken to the code redemption page. Insert your six-digit redemption code into the text field and click the ‘Redeem Code’ button.
- You will reach a confirmation page. The eBook will be automatically delivered to your Bookshelf, and a receipt will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
Please note that in order to access the book in the reader, you will first need to accept the terms and conditions attached to a gifted eBook.
If your redemption code appears not to work, there may be several reasons: firstly, it may have been typed incorrectly. Please double-check you have not made a spelling error when inputting your code. Secondly, it is possible your university had refunded the redemption code or that the code has expired, though the latter is unlikely. If either of these last two are the case, one of our Support Team will be able to help identify the problem.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our Support Team.