Great news! You've been issued your £100 Study Resource e-gift card.
We're very excited to give you your £100 e-card from the University of Derby to spend at Blackwell's University Bookshop. The University has invested this money to support your studies and help towards the cost of books, equipment or stationery.
How to spend your £100 e-gift card with Blackwell’s
Simply show your e-gift card at the till and we will scan your barcode to redeem the gift card.
Buxton Campus - You will find us next to the library in The Dome. Open from - Monday the 15th of October to the 19th of October – open from 10.00am to 3.00pm
Go to Blackwells.co.uk and enter the gift card number and PIN into the gift card section in the checkout. We offer free UK delivery.
Reserve & Collect
Reserve your textbooks and study bundles on Blackwells.co.uk and pick up from one of the following places:
Blackwell's Shop, Kedleston Road site
Devonshire Library, Buxton campus
Britannia Mill Library
Chesterfield Campus Resource Centre
Find your exclusive book bundle for your course here (https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/collection?cid=-186061) and look out for regular student offers online and instore!
Not sure what to buy? Ask your lecturers for guidance!
Follow us on:
Terms and Conditions
2. Free UK delivery excludes books bundles. These can be reserved online to pick up instore.
3. E-gift cards can be used as full or part payment of goods at Blackwell's shops across the UK and for purchases made online at Blackwells.co.uk. No change or refunds will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount less than the balance on the card, but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
4. This card cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers/additional gift cards or book tokens, nor can the card (and any card balance) be exchanged for cash or used as a deposit on a credit agreement.
5. E-gift card cannot be topped up.
6. Blackwell's cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any credit amounts on such cards. Please treat this card as if it were cash.
7. The card may be used for payment of goods of a higher price than the current card balance, on payment of the difference. Overpayments, where goods are subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price, will be added to the balance of the card.
8. Blackwell's reserves the right to add or amend these terms and conditions. Customers will be notified via instore displays and on its website Blackwells.co.uk in the event of any change.
9. For a full list of our terms and conditions, and how they apply for online card use, please visit Blackwells.co.uk/terms
10. E-gift cards are issued by Blackwell’s on authorisation and guarantee of the University of Derby subject to the terms and conditions above.