Great news! You've been issued your £100 Study Resource eVoucher.
We're very excited to give you your £100 eVoucher from the University of Derby to spend at Blackwell's University Bookshop. The University has invested this money to support your studies and help towards the cost of books, equipment or stationery.
How to spend your £100 eVoucher card with Blackwell’s
Visit Blackwell's Bookshop in the Atrium at the Kedleston Road campus to discover our range of stationary, art materials, computer accessories and much more.
Simply show your eVoucher at the till and we will scan your barcode to redeem your money.
Go to Blackwells.co.uk and enter the eVoucher number and PIN into the gift card section in the checkout. We offer free UK delivery.
Reserve & Collect
Reserve your textbooks and study bundles on Blackwells.co.uk and pick up from one of the following places:
Blackwell's Shop, Kedleston Road site
Devonshire Library, Buxton campus
Britannia Mill Library
Chesterfield Campus Resource Centre
Course Book Bundles & Student Offers
Find your exclusive book bundle for your course here and look out for regular student offers online and instore!
Not sure what to buy? Ask your lecturers for guidance!
Follow us on:
Terms and Conditions
- eVoucher is for the value of £100 to be spent at Blackwell's, and is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Free UK delivery on Blackwells.co.uk orders excludes books bundles. These can be reserved online to pick up instore.
- eVouchers can be used as full or part payment of goods at Blackwell's shops across the UK and for purchases made online at Blackwells.co.uk. No change or refunds will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount less than the balance on the card, but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- eVouchers cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers/additional gift cards or book tokens, nor can the card (and any card balance) be exchanged for cash or used as a deposit on a credit agreement.
- eVouchers cannot be topped up.
- Blackwell's cannot be held liable for lost or stolen funds or any credit amounts as such. Please treat this eVoucher as if it were cash.
- eVouchers may be used for payment of goods of a higher price than the current card balance, on payment of the difference. Over payments, where goods are subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price, will be added to the balance of the voucher.
- Blackwell's reserves the right to add or amend these terms and conditions. Customers will be notified via instore displays and on its website Blackwells.co.uk in the event of any change.
- For a full list of our terms and conditions, and how they apply for online card use, please visit Blackwells.co.uk/terms
- eVouchers are provided by Blackwell’s on the authorisation and guarantee of the University of Derby subject to the terms and conditions above.