Pre-order a copy of Capital and Ideology by 10th March to be entered into a draw to win one of five signed copies.
2. The winners will be selected at random on Tuesday 10th March 2020.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entrants must be residents of a country we deliver to. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Blackwell's or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
4. Blackwell's reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
5. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of Blackwell's on all matters is final.
6. In exceptional circumstances Blackwell's may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
7. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.