‘Tales of the Weird’ Sudden Fiction Competition
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary
2. Entries must be sent via email to email@example.com in the body of the email, NOT as an attachment.
3. Closing date is midnight on 31st October 2020
4. Entries must be 750 words maximum
5. Entrants must be 18 or over and a resident of the UK. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Heffers, Blackwell's or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the competition.
6. By entering your give permission for your work to be shared with other parties involved in judging the competition. All emails will be stored until a winner has been selected, then deleted.
7. The winning story will be published in Velvet Magazine’s December issue with an option to publish on their website also
- We reserve the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
9. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the organisers on all matters is final.
10. In exceptional circumstances Heffers may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
11. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by English Law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.