University Of Bradford E-Voucher Terms & Conditions
- This scheme is available to all new Full Time Undergraduate Students starting in 2019/20
- This includes both Home and Overseas students.
- This is only available only to new students of the University. This includes those students studying on a Foundation Year or direct entry to Levels 2 and 3.
- Students are only eligible to receive this voucher once.
- Eligible students will be asked to sign up for this card during the online enrolment process in the Pre-Enrolment portal.
- By ticking the agreement tick box to you are agreeing that the University of Bradford will fund a £50 E-voucher to be provided by Blackwell’s. The following data will shared for this purpose: Name, Student Number, Email Address and Course. By ticking the acceptance box you are agreeing to the use of this data as per the Blackwell’s privacy notice. This can be found here: https://blackwells.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001262627-Privacy-Notice-
Visit Blackwell's Bookshop in the Richmond Building, University of Bradford to discover our range of stationary, art materials, computer accessories and much more.
Simply show your e- Study Voucher at the till and we will scan your barcode to redeem your funds.
Go to Blackwells.co.uk and enter the e-Study Voucher number and PIN into the gift card section on our checkout page. We offer free UK delivery.
Reserve & Collect
Reserve your textbooks and study bundles on Blackwells.co.uk and pick up from our Campus Bookshop.
Find your exclusive book bundle for your course here and look out for regular student offers online and instore!
Not sure what to buy? Ask your lecturers for guidance!
Terms and Conditions
- E-Study Voucher is for the value of £50 to be spent at Blackwell's campus shop, Blackwells.co.uk and all other Blackwell’s outlets.
- The Blackwell’s card can be used at our University bookshop or online at Blackwells.co.uk.
- Lost cards should be reported to MarketingQueries@blackwell.co.uk
- Blackwell’s guarantees to cancel each lost card within 24 hours of reporting
- Blackwell’s will not accept liability for any spend on the card between its loss and within the 24 hours of it being reported as lost
- Any student dropping out of his or her course then Blackwell’s will, upon notification, cancel any remaining live funds within 24 hours.
- Unspent funds will be cancelled on the 15th of September 2020.
- Free UK delivery excludes books bundles. These can be reserved online to pick up in store
- E-Voucher can be used as full or part payment of goods at Blackwell's shops across the UK and for purchases made online at Blackwells.co.uk. No change or refunds will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount less than the balance on the card, but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- This E-voucher cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers/additional gift cards or book tokens, nor can the card (and any card balance) be exchanged for cash or used as a deposit on a credit agreement.
- E-Voucher cannot be topped up.
- Blackwell's cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged E-vouchers or any credit amounts on such cards.
- The E-voucher may be used for payment of goods of a higher price than the current card balance, on payment of the difference. Overpayments, where goods are subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price, will be added to the balance of the card.
- Blackwell's reserves the right to add or amend these terms and conditions. Customers will be notified via in store displays and on its website Blackwells.co.uk in the event of any change.
- Students will be in receipt of funds following registration during the week commencing the 16th of September 2019. Students should allow 5 working days from date of registration to the receipt of funds.
Student eligibility criteria for the E-voucher as determined by the University of Bradford
- Home and International ‘New Entrants’
- Includes Foundation Year and direct entrants to Y2 and Y3
- The voucher will be available for 12 months until 15 September 2020.
- Students are only entitled to the voucher once e.g. students on a Foundation Year will not be entitled to this the following year.
- When a student withdraws the balance on the card will be cancelled
Any queries relating to eligibility or the receipt of the E-voucher should be sent to: email@example.com